10/17/08
16 weeks.
I went to the doctor this morning. We heard the heartbeat again, and I got my blood drawn. I've had a sinus infection this week, but besides feeling bad from that, I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms except round ligament pains and frequent urination. I scheduled my ultrasound for November 7th, only 3 weeks away! I'm supposed to start feeling the baby move at some point during the next few weeks. I've been trying to feel it because someone I know said she felt her first baby moving at 16 weeks, but I have nothing yet. Here's a picture of me today. Not much of a change, but I can feel it when I try to find pants to wear. I look kind of rough from my sickness and just waking up from a nap, so I didn't mind that part of my face was cut out of the picture.
16w1d
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your still looking just as skinny as ever!!!! It's so cool to think that your sweet baby is in there and it won't be long and you will be able to hold and love it.
I can see a little change. They grow fast. Just wait. You won't be able to sleep or walk soon.
You're baby bump is cute :)
I still think you look skinnier. I hope I look as cute as you when i'm prego. Don't worry though we won't be finding out soon
Pregnancy is so exciting! I didn't feel Kaitlyn move until around 21 weeks, but with Makenzie I felt her at 15. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
You look so cute! I don't think I felt Audrey move until after I knew I was having a girl (so 20 wks+). Since she was my first, I didn't know how to recognize a true kick. But don't worry- before long you'll wish you could kick her back! ha ha Can't wait for Nov 7!!
YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!
That is a small baby bump, you do look good. By 16 weeks I was shopping for maternity clothes. Enjoy that, but I know it's exciting and you want to start showing to make it feel real. I felt Tanner at about 18 weeks. So you will feel it in no time, that is one of the most crazy feelings. You'll love it!
I felt you at 5 months. The first few times I just thought it was my stomach churning and then I realized what it was.
Post a Comment