Based on the due date given to me by my doctor (April 2nd), today I am 15 weeks and 1 day...
Even though being pregnant is kind of annoying, there are some good things about it:
*I don't have to suck my stomach in after I eat a big dinner.
*I get to buy new clothes every few weeks when mine don't fit anymore.
*People are concerned about my health and safety.
*I'm supposed to eat a few hundred extra calories each day.
*I get to be pregnant with some of my good friends.
*Being pregnant has cleared up my skin a little (it got pretty bad after we moved here for various reasons).
*We're going to have a cute baby next spring (hopefully it's cute).
8 comments:
Well, your stomaach is still flatter than most people's who aren't even pregnant. (Is that sentence grammatically correct?)
Our course it'll be cute!!
At least we'll all tell you that... :)
Yeah!! You're a sexy pregnant lady! I mean, some women get to that point and you still can't tell if they're just getting fat or pregnant. But you look GOOD with that little belly. Oh and don't forget that you don't have to have a period for 10 or more months! That's the best part. haha
Good gravy you look awesome! Can you carry all of my children? Your just such a cute little pregnant person. I just want to squeeze you!
oh and by awesome I meant you still look really skinny!
O.K. girl, you should not be showing off that skinny little tummy of yours. I have never been pregnant but I look like I could give birth to twins. Mine is actually Olive Garden, Market Place, McDonalds, Krispe Kream donuts...you get what I'm saying!!!!!
You really do look great pregnant.
You look great. I was so sick my first four month I lost weight, and noone knew I was prego until about month six. Can't wait to know what the gender is. That is when it gets really shopping and thinking of names! How is Brock with all this?
I agree with you...being pregnant is kind of annoying, but there are some cool parts about it (besides having a kid of course). And it hasn't cleared up my skin at all! It's made it worse. I do enjoy unbuttoning my pants after a big meal and not caring at all. I'm not enjoying growing out of a few of my skirts already. Yes, they were tight to begin with, but I was not happy yesterday when I went to put them on. I still wore one of them, oh well, I have an excuse.
By the way, your stomach is cute and flat still! I need to take a picture, but I don't really want to!
Post a Comment