Bahha! That is quite a cheesy title there Brit. For some reason when I became a mom I got really cheesy. Chelsea told me I was always like that...I don't know what she's talking about.
Wow...I can't believe how big he is! I am already getting so sad about my little ones growing up and they are only 7 days old! How have you guys been doing?! What a cute little family.
5 comments:
You spelled believe wrong.
Bahha! That is quite a cheesy title there Brit. For some reason when I became a mom I got really cheesy. Chelsea told me I was always like that...I don't know what she's talking about.
Well, you got a cute pic of him eating leaves. Maybe he'll like salad when he gets a little older.
Wow...I can't believe how big he is! I am already getting so sad about my little ones growing up and they are only 7 days old! How have you guys been doing?! What a cute little family.
Someone better rake those leaves.
Post a Comment