Pierce has been more active this week. I love feeling his little bony body moving around. I really can't wait to see what he looks like. We went to a first aid class Wednesday night at the hospital. I felt like we needed to know how to do CPR on a baby. They taught CPR and choking first aid for adults, children, and infants. So, if you have a heart attack or stop breathing around us, we'll know what to do...at least for the next few weeks before we probably forget everything we learned. Just kidding, I think we'll remember it forever as much as we had to practice it at the class. I took this picture on Friday, but I think baby has started dropping today. I guess we'll see when we compare it to the next picture. My food intake has been out of control lately. I may not have agreed with the doctor last time when he said I've gained too much weight, but I'm embarrassed for my next appointment because I know I'm eating way more than I should. I guess it's good that this has hit me at the end instead of all along the way. We're almost done.
2/22/09
34 weeks.
Pierce has been more active this week. I love feeling his little bony body moving around. I really can't wait to see what he looks like. We went to a first aid class Wednesday night at the hospital. I felt like we needed to know how to do CPR on a baby. They taught CPR and choking first aid for adults, children, and infants. So, if you have a heart attack or stop breathing around us, we'll know what to do...at least for the next few weeks before we probably forget everything we learned. Just kidding, I think we'll remember it forever as much as we had to practice it at the class. I took this picture on Friday, but I think baby has started dropping today. I guess we'll see when we compare it to the next picture. My food intake has been out of control lately. I may not have agreed with the doctor last time when he said I've gained too much weight, but I'm embarrassed for my next appointment because I know I'm eating way more than I should. I guess it's good that this has hit me at the end instead of all along the way. We're almost done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad everything is okay. That's scary. You're looking great!
Oh my goodness! I feel your pain...I had stones with each prenancy and it wasn't fun! I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope you never experience the horrible pain it can cause. Drink...drink...drink (mostly water but any liquid is better than nothing)Luv ya!
Post a Comment