Congratulations to my cousin Ryan and his new wife Leigh. They got married a week ago, and I'm very happy for them!
10/31/08
18 weeks.
Happy Halloween!
Apparently I have a very active baby. I feel it kicking me all the time it seems. More in the afternoon and evening though. It's getting stronger and stronger. I think I look more like a pregnant lady now, but I still don't think it's really that obvious to people who don't know me. I'm feeling very good. Just a stuffy nose and slightly itchy skin, but I can live with that.
Congratulations to my cousin Ryan and his new wife Leigh. They got married a week ago, and I'm very happy for them!
Congratulations to my cousin Ryan and his new wife Leigh. They got married a week ago, and I'm very happy for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yep, I think you're starting to show now.
You look awesome!
You look great. Some call this the fat lady stage, because you don't look prego, but you have a tummy. It is great that you feel good.
I'm still having to use a magnifying glass to see your stomach... mine is becoming more and more obvious everyday!
You're so cute! I see a little bitty belly, but not much at all.
Britney, This is a beautiful picture of you! Green must be one of your best colors. I do see a cute little tummy. Wish mine was no bigger than that. I still haven't lost my baby fat from 30 years ago.
You look adorable pregnant! And I look more pg than you do though. I am happy for you and can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl.
I didn't know you were pregnant! I am so excited for you! Enjoy it (while you are still tiny)!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment